Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update

I was hoping I would do better but it's been a month since I last posted. Oh well better late then never. Let's see where to begin....Allie got her first X-rays! Yep that's right. On Thursday night she started acting like something was bothering her and she wouldn't walk on her right leg. I decided to wait and see how she did Friday morning and then we would decide from there what to do. Friday morning came and it was worse she wouldn't put any pressure on it and she was crawling everywhere. So we decided we better take her in and make sure everything was okay. They pulled and pushed around and said everything seemed normal but we should probably get X-rays just in case so we did. I was by myself and since I am pregnant I could not go in the X-ray room with her so I waited outside the door while Allie was screaming bloody murder. I'm in the hall just balling. Finally they finished and we waited for the results. Nothing was broken thank goodness but she did have fluid in her hip from her cold so weird! But she's doing fine now! I'm was just glad everything was okay. In other news Dusty and I and some friends spent a week in Vegas it was so much fun. I will be making a post soon with pictures. Also, we are finding out what we are having on WEDNESDAY!!! I can't wait. Here's some random pictures!


1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

Poor Allie. So scary. You could have called me and I would have tried to be there with you so Allie could of had at least a familiar face in the room with her.

Glad she's doing better.