Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick Sick

Well Allie's sickness has taken over our whole weekend. She just hasn't been feeling good and she is so congested. But there is a light at the tunnel she seems better today! I'm hoping Dusty and I can both get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight! Wish us luck.
On another note... we had an interesting valentines day. With Allie being sick it kind of took the romance out of the day but we had fun anyway. Dusty got a movie, Allie got some new sunglasses and I got some books. Can't get any better then that. Here are some fun pictures of us.



Allie's sick

More sick photos



Me at 16 weeks.

5 comments:

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Wah! It is so sad for EVERYONE when there are sick kids in the house! We had a really "romantic" evening with Brody up all night too--ugh. But I was able to force Chris to watch a total chick flick with me, so all was not lost. :) Cute pregnancy picture! I think I'll be taking the last one of me around the ultrasound and then disappear from the blog until the fatness goes away (maybe another year or two?) Good luck with everything!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Poor Allie. She looks miserable. CUTE prego pic though, you are an adorable prego lady. See you Tuesday if you're feeling better.

ali-dot-e said...

I am so sorry Alli is sick! It is horrible when they can't tell you how they feel. You look great! I was noticing in Primary that you are looking good! I swear the second I found out I was pregnant with Emilee I lookd like I was 6 monthe along!

Haught Fudge said...

I can't believe that is you at 16 weeks. You are so tiny. I have to keep telling myself that having twins means I'm supposed to be much fatter!

Hope Allie gets better. What books did you get?

Unknown said...

You look great Kris! I miss you! Sorry you had such a tough week! Grace has had 5 ear infections since november they are not fun! I can't wait to find out what your having! CAn I bring you dinner one night? Hope your feeling better soon! love ya!