Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vegas!!

Like I said in the post below I would be posting about our Vegas trip. We had such a fun time big thanks to my parents and Dusty's for watching Allie for us. We left Monday March 2nd and got to Vegas around 5:00pm. We and two other couples rented a house for the week. This house had 5 bedrooms, big TV's a pool and hot tub, grill, patio...everything! We had the pool heated for the whole time we were there it was the best it was so warm I could stay in there all day. This trip was just a fun relaxing trip. We went swimming, ate, watched movies, ate some more, played tennis, went shopping, ate again, took naps, slept in, played games, spent all of our money on nerf guns and played hide and seek probably the funniest game EVER! The best night was on Wednesday we kicked the boys out of the house and us girls made the best dinner steak, grilled vegis, salad and grasshopper pie for desert. We lit candles all over the house we put on nice clothes. We made little gift baskets for our rooms. So, when the boys came home they came home to a romantic dinner. After dinner we played 21 with bubble gum. Ashley dominated and won the whole bucket of gum. After that we made virgin margaritas and went in the hot tube. It was the best night ever! We were all pretty sad when the trip was over the only thing that would of made it better for me would have been Allie. Everything we did I would say Allie would love this. But it was good for Dusty and I to have that alone time. These pictures are just randomly put on here they are not in order.












5 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

I'm glad you guys had such an awesome trip! It looks like so much fun!

P.S. how did you change your font? That's awesome! please share your secrets!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Glad you had a relaxing get-away.

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

How fun! I always miss my kids when I'm on trips. The little things are so much more exciting with kids around but it is always nice to have time alone with the old hubby:)

I'm excited to know what you are having. Make sure you post it as soon as you find out.

Carrie said...

sounds like a good time kris! How is your little baby coming along?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! That is awesome! You look so good. What are you having? Ali is going to love having a brother or a sister. I know Braxton would love it if we could!!! Looks like you had a good relaxing get-away:)