Thursday, March 26, 2009

BedTime


I don't know about you guys but I think there is nothing cuter than your husband putting your kid to bed. I just had to take pictures of Allie and Daddy reading books


and getting ready for bed. Allie loves her Daddy when she wakes up in the morning she yells Mommy then Daddy then if I go and get her out of bed she runs right into our room looking for Daddy. It's so cute. Dusty is such a good Dad he's patient, loving and so fun to be around. When he gets home these two just play and play until bedtime.

It's so fun to watch her face light up when he walks through the door. This is

something I have been looking forward to my whole life and I love just sitting back and thinking this is exactly how I pictured it. We love you Dusty!!

2 comments:

Doug and Becca said...

I love it too. Good you captured the moment because she'll like looking back at those pictures one day. I love her new bed. mom said she loves it too. Its so fun to see them get excited about it.

A said...

So cute... I'm lovin the new bedroom :)