Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Waiting

I hate waiting... I have never been a patient person and this baby is taking way to long for my liking to get here! I just want to see her cute little face and I wonder if she will look like Allie and Aubrie. On a side note...we got Aubrie a twin size bed and put it in Allies room. we have been trying to get her to sleep in it the last few nights and so far we have had 1 night of success. Allie just gets so excited to have Aubrie in her room all they want to do is play. It took them 2 hours the other night to calm down and finally go to sleep. I don't know if I can keep this up. I just keep thinking maybe we should wait till Aubrie is just a few months older then maybe things will be different but I'm thinking Allie will be just as excited. I don't know.... cribs are so easy... you put them in and they can't get out :). I guess we'll keep trying for now but I just don't know how long I want to do this for especially when the baby gets here...which will be Saturday of not before. Here are some pic. of them in their "new" room together. We are still working on wall decorations.





1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

I'm excited for you guys! It was so good seeing you other day :)