Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catch-Up



It's been about 4 months since i last posted. Where did all that time go?? Things are great over here we are doing soo good! We moved into our new home in June and we are loving all of the extra space. I need to get pic up of our house but that would require for it to be clean and right now it is not so maybe next time :). just a quick update on each kid:




Allie turned 3 in September and it was so fun this year cause she new it was her birthday. She has really gotten into princesses so she got a lot of princess dresses, shoes and necklaces. She has become such a good big sister and loves Aubrie so much somtimes too much but still it is cute to see them together. She just started dance and she loves it. Or as she would say Dance is wonderful! She says the funniest things these days and I can't help but laugh all day long!


Aubrie turned 1 in July. She has been walking since she was 10 1/2 months old. she is always wanting to do what her sister Allie does and gets made when she can't. She talks all day long and understands most things coming out of my mouth. She is so smart. she can say Mom, Dad, Grandma, ball, binky, blanky, apple, ball, balloon, Allie, more, done, candy, banana and I am probably leaving out others. She is really letting her personality show right now and we are loving it.




Dusty is still working in Salt lake everyday. I think the drive is getting to him...it would get to me that is for sure but he always comes home so happy and ready to help me with everything. He is such a good Dad and the kids are so excited to see him when he gets home. He just got called at the Young Men's Pres. in our ward so he has been really busy but he is doing such a good job.




Me, I am finally a stay at home Mom. I no longer have a job. This is sad but also really good. Sometimes I don't know how to fill my day but i am sure that will change when this baby gets here. I can't believe we are going to have 3 kids! This blows my mind but I can't wait. I can't wait to see if she will look like the other girls. Anyday now she will be here but if she is not here by the 20th they will take her. I did not want to be in the Hospital over Thanksgiving! Anwyay I think that's a good catch up for today.



3 comments:

Topham Family said...

Your girls are so cute...you are going to love being a stay at home mom! It really is great. :)

Kyle and Michelle said...

I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw that you had updated! The pics of the girls are freakin cute. So we are still needing to get out some time. You are probably crazy busy getting ready for the little one. By the way we have a care bear stuffed animal that I am thinking is your guys. Let me know if you need help doing anything!

Unknown said...

Those are really cute pictures of your girls! I can't wait to see the new one!