Thursday, August 27, 2009

WOW

Time has flow by! Aubrie is now 5 weeks old! I can't believe how fast it has gone. She has been such a good baby. I swear I had no idea babies were like this. I love it. I can take her anywhere and she is so happy. We have been keeping busy these last few weeks. Allie is always keeping me on my toes and I just love the stage she is at in her life. Every morning when she wakes up she comes right into my room and says "Hi Mom" I love it then she'll say "where Aubrie" then when she finds Aubrie she says " Hi Aubrie" then hits her. I don't know why but every time she see's Aubrie she just wants to hit her. She threw a shoe at her the other day! So, at this point I'm not sure if she likes her yet. But I think she warming up to it, every day it gets a little better... kind of :)
Last weekend Dusty left for a business trip to Colorado. That was interesting to be alone with two kids. I had one good night and one bad. The bad one was because Allie has been fighting a cold so since Allie had a cold Aubrie has now got it. So I was up with Aubrie then Allie fell off the bed and then I was up with her. So I think that night I got about 2 or maybe 3 hours of sleep! Not the best night. Well ever since last week Aubrie has been a little more fussy then normal so I decided to take her into the doctor today because she has a really bad cough. Well come to find out she has an ear infection! I couldn't believe she already has one. Plus she has thrush. So I am hoping the meds they gave me work and I get my happy baby back. But all of this made me realize how bad the winter is going to be this year. Aubrie is going to get everything Allie gets. I hope we survive.
Oh so when they weight Aubrie to day she weighted 10lbs 5 ounces! I couldn't believe it she has grown 3 lbs in 3 weeks. She LOVES to eat...obviously. Allie wasn't 10lbs till almost 3 months. So funny how different these two are. Anyway here are some pics of both my girls and Dusty.





8 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

So Cute! I love the new Family Picture, you look great, especially for just having a baby! That is too funny that Allie just wants to hit Aubrie. Sibling rivalry already! Thanks for the update!

cameo said...

You look way to good in that family picture for just having a baby. Looks like Alisha already said that... Anyway, cute stuff.

FitNotQuitJess said...

LOVE LOVE the new family picture! You guys are just adorable! Please let me know if you ever need any help (espcially if Dusty goes out of town again) been there, done that with ONE, can't imagine with two. Plus, Jerimiah LOVES Miss Allie!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

I love your little family! Thanks for coming to Ephraim and playing with us! It was so much fun! I'm so glad I finally got to meet Aubrie! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Fritzsche's said...

Your girls are so stinking cute. I can't believe how much they look like Daddy although I'm sure if I saw them in person there is some of mommy in them too. Glad to see that you guys are doing good. Cute cute family.

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Hey I'm home and I have a gift for you so we need to get together. I'm so glad Aubrie is being a good baby for you.

Let me know when a good time would be for us to get together.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I love your family picture too! And your sidebar pics of the girls remind me that I need to get some of my boys. You know, probably a good idea to do at least one of McCoy before he's not a baby anymore...

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Looks at those two beautiful girls! I am so glad that you are doing good. Miss ya.