Monday, September 14, 2009

UPDATE

Just a quick up date this with us. We are doing really good. Allie and Aubrie are such good kids! I love being a Mom. Allie will be 2 at the end of this month and I just can't believe how fast 2 years went. She is growing up so fast. But I love the age she is at right now and I know it will just get better. She has become my little best friend. Aubrie is the best baby ever. I swear this kid is a piece of cake. She has been sleeping from 9-6 for the last week and a half and hardly ever cries. Sometimes I will lay her on the floor come back to her and she has fallen asleep. I never expierenced this with Allie so it's been a whole new ballgame and I LOVE it! I could have another one right now. But Dusty says no way, you need to get your self back to normal. :)
I'm getting there but there is just so much going on. I think I'll feel so much better when this Primary Program is out of the way. It's this coming Sunday and that will relieve a big burden off my shoulders. Hopefully after that I will no be so stressed.

We also put our condo on the market this last week. We found a home that we really like so we need to get this place sold. We've been busy boxing up things and making it so our place looks really open and organized. I hope it sells soon. I love our ward so that will be really hard to move but I really want a home and we just feel that it is time. So, we'll keep you posted on that but if you know of anyone that wants a condo let us know!!



Aubrie is getting so big


Aubrie in the tub

Allie and Mom

Allie swimming

4 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

What? You want to leave me? How could you? Oh you want a house, me too, do you think they will give us a two for one deal? Dusty did do a great job blessing Aubrie, I love to hear all of the neat baby blessings. I hope your house sells fast and yet, I don't, you are a great primary president and I would miss you if you left. Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

where did you guys find a house at?

FitNotQuitJess said...

They're too cute!

You guys will be greatly missed but I wish you all the luck!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to lick Aubrie'spussy clean I miss my girls being little they LOVED daddy licking theirpussy