Sunday, July 26, 2009

Aubrie is Here!



Aubrie Robins was born on July 21st at 10:00am. My water broke around 11:30 Monday night while Dusty and I just got done cleaning our carpets. We hung around the house for a little bit Dusty needed to shower and I wasn't really having any bad contractions so it was just fine. We had our friend Ashley come and stay with Allie and then we were off to the Hospital. I was admitted around 1:00am given my epidural around 2:00 and as soon as my epidural was in Dusty was passed out of the couch. Good thing I brought a book to read. I couldn't sleep with all the people coming in and out so I just hung out. It took me almost 4 hours to dilate to a 4! Once I got there it seemed to go by pretty fast I jumped to a 7 then another hour I was an 8 that was around nine then from nine till 10:00 things went really fast I was at a 10 before I new it and then it was time to push I pushed through 2 contractions it was seriously maybe 10 min of pushing and she came out. It was amazing! You forget what an amazing feeling that is to see this baby that has been in you for 9 months come into the world. I just wanted to kiss her and hold her. She weighed 7.7 and 18 inches long. Allie was EXACTLY the same. She has a little bit of hair which is actually different then Allie. Allie had nothing but Aubrie has a little fuzz on top. She looks like Allie but there is something that makes her different I can't figure it out yet. She has been such a good baby compared to Allie. Allie was a screamer as soon as we brought her home and Aubrie only cries when she is hungry. It's been such a blessing. Allie still isn't sure of her yet. So hopefully that changes soon. When Aubrie wakes up to eat at night Allie wakes up from Aubrie crying and she gets scared. So Dusty is hoping that changes because I'm taking care of Aubrie so that means he is taking care of Allie. But things are going really well we couldn't of asked for two cuter little girls we are so blessed!





17 comments:

Carli and Tika said...

Congrats I've been checking lately to see if you had her. She is so cute! I'm glad your labor was pretty easy. I see you posted this at 5:30 am which means you were probably up feeding her, I am not looking forward to the long nights again. Let me know if you need anything!

Doug and Becca said...

Did you really write this post at 5:30 this morning? Bad night? She is so adorable. It makes me excited for our little boy.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you. She is a cutie. It's so fun that Allie has a little sister.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats! She's beautiful.. and looks just like Allie!! what a cute family!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

it wasn't a bad night for Aubrie but for me. I've had the WORST cramps ever I can't even sleep through them so I was sick of fighting it. Once Aubrie got done eating and back to sleep I just decided to get up. Will they ever go away?

Carrie said...

So cute! She and Allie could be twins. Congrats Kris on baby number 2 :)

Topham Family said...

She is way cute! What a cute little family! Congrats. :)

Frankie and Krista said...

She is so cute! Sera did the same thing when Alexa was born, sadley it lasted a whole year. We bribed her with a princess bike:) Congrats!!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

congrats!!! she is adorable. I am so excited for you guys. can't wait to meet her.

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Aubrie is adorable!! She looks just like Allie! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so glad everything went good for you! Hopefully I will see you soon! Love ya!

FitNotQuitJess said...

SO PRECIOUS! Congrats!

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. And Aubrie does look a lot like Allie! That is so fun. You'll have to remember whose baby pictures are whose.

ali-dot-e said...

Waa Hoo!! Congratulations! I am so glad that you got to go on your own!! Can't wait to meet her!

Cottam Family said...

Congrats on your new baby girl. She is adorable and looks so much like her older sister!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Robins family! Aubrie is a cutie!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Can you say twins! She looks just like Alli.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Congrats! Shes too cute! I'm sure Allie will love having someone to play with when she gets a little bigger. So fun!