Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Closer

I went to the doctor today and everything is looking so good. They checked my cervics and I am 70% effaced and 1-2 dialated. I was pretty excited about that until I came home and looked in my journal and realized this is exactly how far I was at 36 weeks with Allie and I went 4 days over!! So, I'm not getting my hopes up that little Aubrie will decide to come early on her own. I will be induced on the 23rd if she doesn't come before that but I'm pretty sure she won't. It's so exciting to get down to the end I can't believe how fast it's gone. Aubrie will you get her already!

Oh and I know I still need to update Newport pictures I'm trying to get all of the pictures from family. I will do it soon! Here's a sneak peak :)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your that close!!! Candice had her baby today, did you hear? I guess I'll catch all you guys on your next round of kids.. lol

FitNotQuitJess said...

Wow...sees like just yesterday. BTW: Ally looks ADORABLE in her swimsuit! Cutie!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

I cannot believe how soon you are due! It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant! I am so glad everything is going so well for you guys. Hope the rest of your summer is great and that little Aubrie doesn't make you wait too long!

Unknown said...

Kris that is so exciting!! You will be holding her before you know it! And then she'll be nine months before you know it!:) You look beautiful in all your pics! Definately a cute prego person:) Hope all is well let me know when you have her so I can come visit! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Kris that is so exciting!! You will be holding her before you know it! And then she'll be nine months before you know it!:) You look beautiful in all your pics! Definately a cute prego person:) Hope all is well let me know when you have her so I can come visit! Love ya!

Jensen Family said...

u r so close to having her! yay! it will come fast.. even though i know these last days drag on... and on. but then she's here and their is no putting her back ;) you looks so cute pregs! enjoy your last few weeks with just allie.. it will never be just allie ever again!!

The Egan Family said...

Oh, you are getting so close! i'm so excited for you!