Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer

Well the summer is almost half over I can't believe how fast time flies. Here is a little bit of what we have been up to.

My sister Becca and her Husband Doug went on a trip to Hawaii and so Dusty and I watch Taylor and Ashley for the weekend. We had so much fun with them. We went swimming, played at the park, went out to lunch and had a fun family movie night. Kate and Matt even joined us.





My sister Kasey Left for Africa for a month! We miss her so much. She gets back next Friday. We threw her a great going away party.


We've done A LOT of swimming and eating out.







But probably the best thing we did so far was a trip to New Port beach for 10 days. It was amazing!

I think I will do this in it's own post. SO look for more updates soon!

3 comments:

Topham Family said...

Looks like fun!! Can't believe this summer is half over...time flies for sure! Not too much longer and your other baby will be here! :)

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

You haven't had that baby yet?! Just kidding, but seriously you better let me know when she gets here! I'm so excited for you to have another one! Call me when you have time I know you're super busy! Hopefully I will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

blue camp chair I would lovenudes of her siting like that tocum to