Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Doctors Appointment

I went to the doctors today and was in shock at how far along I am. I am now scheduled to go back to the doctors every 2 weeks for appointments. I remember doing this with Allie but it seemed like it was FOREVER away. I can't believe I am already here. I can't wait for her to come she is such an active baby. She moves like crazy. In fact last night she was pushing her little feet out and Dusty was feeling my belly and he stopped and said what is that? So I started feeling and sure enough you could grab her little foot. It was so fun! I love the feeling of this little person inside you. I can't wait to see what she looks like and acts like. The baby is doing really good and I am measuring a week and a half early so that's exciting. Hopefully she will be here sooner rather than later!



These are just some old pictures of Allie in the Hospital and at home in her crib. I am a little nervous to give birth again but also so excited! It's the most amazing experience I think a women can have.




29 weeks!

11 comments:

Topham Family said...

Oh how cute...you are so cute! It is getting so close...I'm starting to get really nervous as well. But at least our babies can be friends! :)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Hey! I just had my 30 week today too! And I couldn't believe I was already at the stage to do every 2 weeks for appointments now. So strange. And, come on, is that really necessary? I waited for the dr for 50 mins, saw him for 4... I have a tape measurer at home, can I just measure my belly and call in the results?! But anyway, it's fun and hurray for us for getting to the 30s!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe how fast time goes by! I can't wait to see what she looks like! I hope you guys are doing good! Love ya!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Lookin good mamasita!! I was weirded out too when the doctor told me to come back in two weeks. I didn't feel like it was time yet. I can't wait for you to get that little one out and see her. It is so fun to see how each child has different personalities and looks.

I will have to come see her when I get back from Tennessee. Good luck, hope everything goes well.

Love ya

Haught Fudge said...

Kris, I am so excited for you guys. You are looking so good. I keep forgetting how close our due dates are.

Jensen Family said...

oh i remember this 2nd time around it seemed like the 2 weeker appts came SO fast too! only 10 weeks to go! yay! you look super cute too with your belly :)

Jensen Family said...

ps.. don't be nervous about giving birth again..2nd time is a breeze! i felt like i could run a marathon a day after ;)not really..but seriously i felt SO SO SO much better, its like your body is pro now

The Huntsman's said...

I cant believe you only have a few weeks left. I hope our second one goes that fast (if there ever is a second)! Cant wait to see pictures of her

The Egan Family said...

It will be exciting that Allie will have a younger sister! It will be fun to have two girls close in age :)

Topham Family said...

You are so cute...you don't need to bring me a gift. I hope his sister is doing better! The address is 675 N 700 W in Provo. Hope everything is going well for you guys and you pregnancy! :)

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

You look great Kristen. I am so excited for you.