Friday, December 21, 2007

Salt Lake Overnighter


Every year my family goes to Salt Lake and stays overnight. We get up there around 5 and then go to dinner and then after that bundle up really warm and walk around temple square. It is such a fun tradition. We look forward to it every year. This year we had to get 3 rooms! I can't believe how big our family is getting!



Here's us at the Buca Di Peppo Resturant.



Dusty and I bundled up outside. It was so cold!




I think Allie was the warmest out of all of us. She had on the cutest fleece suit, 3 blankets and a bundle me. Needless to say I had to take a blanket off of her. She loved to just look around and see all the people and the lights.

Thanks Mom and Dad for this fun tradition can't wait till next year!

5 comments:

laura said...

Hey! It is good to see you. Allie is such a doll! I remember those days of the blow outs! I love her santa picture.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Allie is about 2 weeks older than my little boy Eli. Too bad we don't live closer to you guys. That Walmart story was hilarious, only because I have experienced that before. Ha ha. Gotta love new babies!!

Fritzsche's said...

Sounds like a fun tradition. I love stuff like that. It was good seeing you and Allie in Scipio. I'm glad that you ventured down there even without Dusty there.

Jensen Family said...

aw so cute! i love bundling up babies! she is getting big sincei last saw her! so cute! hey did you get my email about the pretiez stuff for bry's bday?

Frankie and Krista said...

Hey guys I am trying to start a blog. Not very good at it yet! Is Allie doing better? I hope so!