Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BLOW OUT....GROSS

I was in Walmart at the check out stand and Allie started to make those noises. You know the red face and pushing really hard. So, when I got through the line she was still trying to get it all out. I decided to drive home and let her finish. I live about 15 -20 minutes from walmart depending on traffic. When I got home did I get a surprise:





It was everywhere all over her back on her shoulder? Don't ask me how but I couldn't believe how much poop there was. Needless to say she had to take a bath to get all the poop off of her. I had to throw away the onesies because there was just too much poop and I wasn't going to try to scrub it off.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh The joys of motherhood! She is beautiful even when she is overed in poop! Brandy