Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged a couple of times so here you go!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.Panda Homes secretary
2.Limited Too Brand Rep.
3.Motherhood Maternity
4.MVP Awards Office Manager

B) Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. A League of their own
2. Fever Pitch
3. Starski and Hutch
4. Lord of the Rings

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Orem
2. Ephraim
3. Scipio
4. Eagle Mountain

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Desperate Housewives
3.
4. Samantha Who?

E) Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. new york
3. Florida
4. Nauvoo

F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Allison
2. Dad
3. Kami
4. Heather

G) Four of my favorite Foods:
1. Pizza Factory pasta
2. cafe rio chicken salad
3. mom's cream cheese chicken
4. ivan's big pancakes

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Lake Powell on our houseboat
2. on the beach
3. Hawaii
4. With Dustin

I) Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Dusty Graduating
2. Our house
3. Boating
4. not being pregnant

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Are you pregnant again? the last thing you wrote makes it sound like you are.