Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Old Roll of Film

Dusty discovered that in our old camera we had some film in there that we had never gotten developed. We still had about 8 pictures to take but he wasn't sure how old the pictures were. So, we hurried and finished the last 8 pictures up and took the roll to walmart (which was really weird I haven't taken a roll of film to walmart in forever). We just got the pictures back and it was so fun to look at. They are from our first Christmas and our first year of marriage.



DECEMBER 2005 FIRST CHRISTMAS



ON OUR WAY TO THE WEDDING DINNER


JULY OF 2006 JAKE AND PARIS'S WEDDING DINNER IN TEXAS




DUSTY AND I HOLDING TAYLOR AT THE WEDDING


DUSTY AND I AT POWELL


LAKE POWELL AUGUST 2006 WITH DOUG, BECCA, TAYLOR, ME AND DUSTY


OUTSIDE THE DALLAS TEMPLE 2006


AT THE WEDDING

8 comments:

Doug and Becca said...

isn't that the best. we found our honeymoon pictures on an old digital we hadn't used in forever. I loved your pictures. did they turn out black and white or is that what ou did? By the way, its taylor not tylor :) You look way skinny in those pictures.

McCuistion Family said...

hey those are cute pictures! you look like a bean pole.

McCuistion Family said...

PS I love allies lil video thats hillarious

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

I love finding old pictures that you have not seen. we just found some pictures from our reception at my dad's. They were interesting to look at since they were the camera's left on the tables for the guests to take. We had no idea what was on them. It was fun. you look so cute in those pictures!!!

cameo said...

Sweet! I found an old camera too but the battery is dead and I don't really want to fork out the money for one when I won't ever use it again. I do wonder what is on that film, though...

Cottam Family said...

I'm so happy you found me! You have a very cute family, and your little one is adorable! I hope you and your family are doing good. We do need to catch up.
-Shelley

Lara said...

So cute! We found a roll a couple years ago, too, and we still haven't taken it in. This inspired me. Those are darling pics.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I am finally catching up on reading everyone's blogs. Congrats on baby #2 coming. We have a lot of preggos in the family right now and you are all due around the same time...CRAZY! Your family pics turned out so cute!