Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Pictures

Well it's been FOREVER since I last posted on here. I really have been behind. I'm not going to try and catch up because in all reality I won't do it so I will just start with what is going on with us know. We found out in November that I am PREGNANT with baby #2! We are really excited and so far everything is going really well. Allie is becoming my little sidekick. She is so funny and does the cutest things I absolutely love it! We have WAY to much fun together. Dusty is still working in Salt Lake and likes it but hates the commute especially on snowy days! We got our first family pictures taken so here are some pictures on that. I will try to post more but I am not making any promises!





10 comments:

The Risenmays said...

I am so glad you finally posted something. jk but I really do love the pictures except that Allie looks so much older now. Funny how fast they grow in such a short amount of time. Every time I see you guys she is bigger and bigger and getting cuter by the minute. Don't worry...You and Dusty look good too :)

FitNotQuitJess said...

You guys are so cute! Like the picture perfect family and that little Allie! ADORABLE! My favorite picture is the first one of her with her mouth wide open!

I'm glad I'm getting to know you better through play group! Thanks for the post!

The Huntsman's said...

Cute pictures and congrats on being pregnant again! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hey, I found your Blog off Amy's. It's way cute. I love the family pictures!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

YOu guys look so dang cute. It took you long enough to post again. I was about to give up on you. Jk You guys are so cute. I still have yet to see Allie. What is with that. I am hoping to come up soon and when I do, we need to meet up and do something. I am so excited for you. HOpefully I will see you before you have 2 kids. Miss ya

Frankie and Krista said...

So Cute! How are you feeling? I hope good. We are excited to find out what you are having!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Your pics are so cute. It was so good to see you at lunch. It sounds like things are going so good for you guys. Love ya!

The Egan Family said...

The pictures are soooo cute!! Little allie is so adorable in yellow, I love it!

ali-dot-e said...

Too cute...I found your blog from Lara's I hope that is okay! I can't wait to meet your new little addition!!

Jared & Shannon said...

Congrats on baby #2! Cute family pictures, Allie is growing up fast!