Saturday, September 13, 2008

Colorado Trip

I finally got my computer to upload pictures! Here are some pictures of our Colorado trip.


Allie and I on the airplane. If you can't tell I am scared to death.

Allie and Daddy

Allie all by herself in a seat. We were lucky they had a row of three and moved us there so Allie could have a seat and play with her toys.

Dusty was so pale because this flight was so bad with turbulence that he thought he was going to puke.


Cousin McKade getting ready to play in the Lake

Allie getting ready to play in the Lake

Cousin Weston playing with Allie.

Family Picture

Grandma Janice and Allie

Jannica, me, Denali and Allie hiking to the falls in Steamboat Springs

All the girls

Denali and Allie

Dusty and I

Allie and McKade

4 comments:

Topham Family said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Erin said...

Happy Early Birthday! I know if I don't say it now I will forget. I'm so glad that we have the chance to work together in Primary! I just think you are awesome!

Unknown said...

Allie is so cute! I love her face on the family pic of you guys! Hope everything is going great! Love ya!

Lara said...

K so I guess you hate me cause I never knew you had a blog. It's so cute, though. And I have to say that the pic of you and Dustin at the top is the greatest picture ever!