Monday, September 29, 2008

Allie is 1






Today was Allie's first birthday. How fun it was to think about all the things that have changed from last year. We started off the birthday last night with movies from when I was pregnant and up till the most recent video we had. How fun it is to go back and watch all of that. Then after that this morning Dusty left before the birthday girl woke up so I made sure and filmed me coming into the room singing Happy Birthday. Apparently I took to long to come in and get her that by the time I came in she was so made at me she just started screaming. Well I made up for that with a yummy breakfast which included pancaked and eggs and fruit she loved it. After eating I threw her in the tub and I think she thought that I needed a present as well so when I left her for just a second to go and grab something from the other bathroom I came back and there was a nice surprise in the tub. That's right there was the biggest piece of poop just hanging out in the tub. So instead of taking 20 minutes to take a bath this took almost an hour. It was disgusting. Once she was dressed we were off to Grandma's to get some shopping done and go to lunch. After that we came home and it was time to set up all of the b-day stuff. I went way overboard on this birthday party. Oh well it's her first right! Anyway, here are just a preview of pictures there will be more to come! Happy birthday Allie we love you!

9 comments:

Breeeee said...

I can't believe she is one already!!! that means I haven't seen you in over a year!!!! we need to all get together and go to lunch! Happy birthday Allie!!

The Huntsman's said...

She is so cute! I cant believe her and Kyson are 1. The time went so fast. Sounds like you guys had a good birthday!

Nick & Cami said...

Happy Birthday Allie! Love you guys!

the lucas' said...

I can't belive she is already 1. She is so cute, I love her outfit. How fun!!!!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

WOW! ! year already! My baby Eli is not far behind her. Happy Birthday to Allie. She looks so cute and so big!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Allie is so cute! I love her outfit. I hope everything is going good for you guys, I haven't seen you forever. Love ya.

Robyn said...

Hey Kristin--I saw your website on Facebook. Where did you get Allie's cute tutu?! I'm thinking Annabelle needs on of those! Allie has the best style! :) She always looks adorable.

Here's my blog address
joshandrobyn.blogspot.com

The Egan Family said...

She's already one!! Time goes by way too fast! She is so adorable, I love the outfit she is wearing!

The Dickinson's said...

I can't believe she is already one! Kris she is the cutest thing ever. By the way you look like a hot mamma all skinny and stuff!I miss you so much. Hope things are good with you guys. Love ya!