Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Day At Work





Thanks to a kind boss who let me keep my job and bring my baby to work Allie and I get up every morning at 6:30 and try to make it out the door by 8:00 so I can be to work by 8:30. So far so good. For the most part Allie is good for me at work but she always seems to cry when the phone rings! I learned a new trick that she loves to be on the floor. Here are some pictures of here on the floor today. I love taking pictures of her becasue in every picture she looks so different! She will be 5 weeks on Saturday I can't believe how fast it's gone. oh and she slept 8 hours again last night and the night before!! I hope this is her schedule for here on out. I love the sleep.

She has the biggest eyes!

2 comments:

Bobby and Misty said...

Cute baby girl Kristen! I am so happy for you! Hope she keeps sleeping for you.

Ashlee said...

Kristin I can't believe you are working with a new born. At that point I was still learning how to nurse mac and deal with being a mom. You must have crazy skills.Are you working full time?