Friday, October 26, 2007

8 hours of sleep!



I don't know what it was but Allie slept from 11:00pm to 7:00am last night! My first thought was is she sick?? There has to be something wrong for a 4 week old to sleep that long. I called my Mom and she said calm down you should be happy. You see, Allie has been kind of a challenge baby she cries all the time. We have taken her to the witch doctor, chiropractor and the pediatrician. We have tried 6 different formulas, liver drops, kide-call and mylocon drops and nothing has helped. I went to the pediatrician on Wednesday bec
ause they wanted to see if she had acid reflux which they think she does so now we are trying prev acid. I took her to the chiropractor yesterday and she loved it. So maybe those two things are the reason she has been so happy. I don't know but what ever it was it was such a nice break to have a happy baby.


4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

oh my gosh she looks like her daddy! i'm glad that she is happier!! and yes 8 hours of sleep..you should definitely be happy! i remember thinking the same thing when brylee would sleep longer than usual and i would have to go in and check on her cause i was like what if shes not ok!! us crazy moms :)

Doug and Becca said...

Cute pictures of Allie. I am so glad she is happier now. I can't wait to see her again.

Chunky Monkey said...

Awesome sleeping Allie!Good job Kristen...it is probly because you are doing a good job!She is so cute.I know a thing or two about acid reflux!It isn't fun.Lots of babies have it.Maybe it runs in our family.Tatum took Zantac and Reglan for a 14 months.I thought I was going to die when she was a newborn!Have you tried her on Alimentum yet?It rocks for babies with acid reflux.(if that is indeed what she has.)They made me thicken her feedings to nectar consistency ,she had to sleep upright or she would choke when she was sleeping...it was a nightmare.She got over it and now I know everything there is about it!

Jensen Family said...

yes we are coming for sure! i think my parents are getting a hotel room for us..but if i need a place to stay i'll take you up on that offer :) cant wait to see you and your little baby girl!! your mom was saying how much better she is doing! i'm sooo glad to hear that!