Wednesday, April 13, 2011

last couple of weeks


Kate and I took the kids to Gardner Village a couple of weeks ago. It was our first time...such a cute place we are going back when it gets warmer.

The girls enjoying a treat.


Brady Bug


THE BEACH RESORT....If you haven't taken your kids here you should...my kids loved it. We went bowling with Becca and Doug and kids...we had a blast.







EASTER DRESSES...I couldn't wait to have my girls wear their Easter dresses...I bought these last year for $4 a piece...I was pretty happy with the way they turned out...now I need to find something for Avie.





THANKSGIVING POINT








CONFERENCE WEEKEND



Grandma Janice and Avie




3 comments:

The Egan Family said...

How fun! I will have to try out that bowling ally, it looks fun! I can't believe you got those easter outfits for $4!! They are sooo stinkin' cute!

FitNotQuitJess said...

You're been a busy woman! They're so cute and you're such a fun mom!

McCuistion Family said...

Yay you updated! i love seeing all the pictures! that picture of dusty and the girls on conference morning is awesome, they all look exactly alike in that picture!