Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crazy Month

The last couple of weeks have been crazy! I turned 25 on the 20th of September. Dusty made sure that I had the best day ever. He made me breakfast, got the girls ready for church, let me take as long of a nap as I wanted, invited friends over to play games and have cake and ice cream. It really couldn't of been better! You're the best Dust.
I took Allie and Aubrie in to the Doctor on the 25th of September. It was Allie's 2 year checkup and Aubrie's 2 month. Allie weighs 29 1/2 lbs she's 33 inches tall and I can't remember how big her head was. All I know is she is short and stocky. But she is full of energy and loves to run and jump. Aubrie weighs 13 lbs and is 23inches long. She is such a big baby. I'm not used to that. Allie weighed 12 lbs at her 4 month so Aubrie has already past her by! She wears 3-6 month clothing and is the happiest little girl in the whole world. She is sleeping so good. I love it. I can usually get both girls down to bed by 8:30 then I don't have to get up with either of them till about 7:00. It's so nice it really makes a hugs difference.

Allie turned 2 on the 29th of September and it was such a fun day. I can't believe she is 2! Time really goes by fast. She woke up to all her presents on the table and she just kept looking at them and I know she didn't really know what was going on but as the day went by she knew something was up. Dusty's parents stayed with us Monday night so they were there in the morning with us and they came with me to Salt Lake to go to lunch with Dusty. We walked around gateway and let Allie run in the fountains there. She loved it. That night we had a little family party with her. She was so happy and loved all of her gifts. The nest day all she wanted to do was play with her toys. It was hard for her to leave the house! Some fun things about Allie. Every morning when she wakes up she comes directly into my room and says hi mom. She loves to play outside and she loves to play with the boys. I swear she gets a long way better with boys then girls. She loves cars and loves the movie as well. She loves to run up and down the hall in our place she will said ready set go and do this for hours. She loves her baby sister Aubrie. She calls her Aubries and every time Aubrie is down fo a nap Allie will say Aubrie where are you then walk into her room and see her then say Aubrie sleeping Mom. I could go on and on she is so funny talks non stop and has become my little best friend. We love you Allie!!
Sorry the Pictures are not in order!










5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow it is been such a busy month for you! You also forgot to say that wrote the primary program and presented it this month too...You are one heck of a woman! Let's see Happy Birthday Kristin, Happy Birthday Allie and Happy Anniversary to you both! What a precious family you have!

the lucas' said...

Cute pictures! I just want to SQUEEZE Aubrie's cheeks!!! Hope you guys are doing great. :)

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Allie! She is such a cutie! And I can't believe how fast Aubrie is growing--baffling!! Annabelle thinks all the girls at the playground are Allie! Everytime we walk by, and there are little girls playing, she says "Hi Allie!" :) Funny

Topham Family said...

Wow...Allie is getting so big. Time flies! Your girls are so cute.

The Dickinson's said...

Kris sounds like you and Allie had a great birthday! Your girls are so cute! I just want to kiss Aubrie's chuncky cheeks..they are the best! You look beautiful in your family pic. Hope your doing good. Love and miss ya!