Monday, September 17, 2007

tuna tuna and more tuna


Every single day my wife wakes up early to make me a tuna sandwich. You would think by now I would get sick of it but I still crave it everyday. I am very picking on how I like my tuna sandwiches, just ask Kristin. I like to have Bubble Bee tuna (in water not oil), I like to have a large spoon full of sweet relish in the mix, and only Grandma Sycamore's bread is the only bread worthy to call my tuna home. Also, before it is finished the sandwich has to be cut on a angle as to get the proper crust intake when eating.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

oh my goodness..kristen you are too nice :) I don't think i could do that everyday! i'd be like "make your own sandwhich" :) when's that baby coming already?! tell her to hurry!! ps. baby wise book is AWESOME! Bry slept through the night at 7 weeks cause of that book! schedule schedule schedule, is key! good luck you guys, i wish you the best...and let me know as soon as she is here!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Ok so this sounds just like Kristens cousin Cody. Picky Picky Picky!! Good luck with the baby! We can't wait for Rilyn to have another cousin! So fun!