Wednesday, August 22, 2007

5 Weeks to Go!


So, we only have 5 more weeks.. hopefully 4 or less... till baby Allie gets here. Yes, we have finally chosen a name Allie Robins. We are so excited. I can't wait to sleep through the night without having to get up and pee!! I can't wait to walk up a flight of stairs and not be out of breath and I can't wait to see my feet again. My feet have really gotten swollen these last couple of weeks. Dusty took a picture the other night so I will have to post it. I have major kankles!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

So fun! Being pregnant is so exciting

Jensen Family said...

kristen!!! i'm glad you found me on here!! you look so hot pregers!! :) you are almost there and ready to pop! i bet you are soooo excited! you have to let me know when it happens ok! and i hope you make it to tashas wedding! that would be fun to see you guys! i hope you are doing well!! tell dust i say hi! and good luck with everything!

ps. oh ya the lake would be sooo fun! :)

Doug and Becca said...

You look so cute in this picture! I love you blog now. Nice job adding the pictures.

blterry said...

You look so amazingly cute!!!! Your blog is looking amazing! The pictures make it so much more personal. You look lovely. I hope someday to look half as cute when I'm pregnant! Keep your chin up girl its almost over. Love you lots.
Brandy

Jensen Family said...

ok i have no idea how you are doing!! you have to let us know how these very few last weeks are going! i'm soooo curious! i hope all is well, and let us know when she is here!