Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lake Powell Count Down!!


Well, we are 5 days away from heading down to Lake Powell this year and we can't wait. This is one of the trips we look forward to so much. I told Dusty if we can help it this will be our only pregnancy through the summer!! I am not looking forward to being hot and uncomfortable the whole time. But I love being with the family and my brother's wife, Paris, is pregnant and about 3 weeks behind me so at least we'll have eachother.

Taylor at Lake Powell last year

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kris:
I"m so glad you are blogging. You should check out our blog, whatsnewmillar.blogspot.com
post more pictures of you, I want to see how you look all prego. I love the names Allie or Paige. So fun!!!

Doug and Becca said...

I want to go back to powell....